The recommendations for the CONEL management included the following steps:
- Selection of power plant equipment which is to be considered for the pilot project.
- Implementation of a codification system for the selected plant equipment.
- Data collection of equipment history for the set-up of maintenance strategies.
- Elaboration of appropriate maintenance strategies for the selected equipment.
- Training on the different maintenance strategies.
All recommended steps were comprehensively introduced to CONEL management and adopted to the overall organisational understanding of the Romanian Power Utility.
Ministry of Industry and Trade, Romania
Romania Electricity Authority (RENEL / CONEL)
- Organisational Analysis
- Management Training
Execution: 06/1998 – 10/1999
- Organisational analysis of the operation and maintenance management of CONEL
- Management training courses in Bucharest
- Management training courses in Germany
- On-the-job-training for the Power Plant Constanta
- Symposium Maintenance Strategies in Constanta
- Selection of a computer-based maintenance management system
- Implementation of a computer-based maintenance system
- Training on the computer-based maintenance management system